The best snapshots of the Mayweather versus McGregor question and answer session
Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather started their four-city squeeze visit on Tuesday evening in Los Angeles.
The battle will happen Aug. 26 in Las Vegas. The battle will be challenged at 154 pounds.
Mayweather, 40, resigned from enclosing after his last battle September 2015. McGregor, 28, is 21–3 in UFC battles, with his latest battle coming in November against Eddie Alvarez. McGregor boxed as an adolescent and depends altogether on his striking in MMA battles. He has won eight of his last 11 UFC battles by punch.
This is what we gained from Tuesday evening's question and answer session in Los Angeles:
• We know this battle will be to a greater degree a bazaar and a show yet it's insane that the question and answer session opened with an execution by Aloe Blacc, the person who made that tune from the Beats by Dre advertisements.
• The gaze down amongst Mayweather and McGregor continued for over a moment. Mayweather didn't move and kept a straight face while McGregor did some talking and moving. It was clear that none of McGregor's insults were taking a shot at him.
• An all-get to arrangement will start on July 28 on Showtime.
• Fans booed each say of Mayweather and gave off an impression of being star McGregor.
• "I'm going to thump him out inside four rounds. Stamp my words"
• McGregor: This isn't a genuine battle. It wouldn't take one round.
• McGregor was wearing a suit with pinstripes that say "F- – k you"
• McGregor: No one has done this s- – t some time recently. No MMA fellow has traversed this way. You've gotta give me that.
• Mayweather: "I couldn't care less if it's a ring or an Octagon. Place me in and I'll kick ass." McGregor twittered back and said that McGregor cares.
• Mayweather flaunted his 100 million check from the Pacquiao battle. Mayweather said to McGregor: "I'm the IRS and I'm going to impose your butt."
• Mayweather: If you need eight ounce gloves, how about we put eight ounce gloves on. In the event that you need four ounce gloves on, how about we put four ounce gloves on. Try not to trick the general population.
The following stop on the press visit will be Toronto on Wednesday evening.